Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Year's resolution Update

It has been almost a year since I posted that I was going to stop using chapstick, I have been really bad about updating about that and for that I apologize, but as I sit here trying to avoid working on this years NaNo (word count 7,171) I was wandering around my blog and found the post about my desire to no longer use chapstick.

The update is: I am no longer using Burt's Bees (the first step of my plan), I no longer sleep with my chapstick. After I brush my teeth I don't even put on chapstick. I have been rather good about going hours without using chapstick, some days I haven't even used it. I am super proud of myself for this. Now my next goal is to leave my chapstick somewhere (such as at home when at school), which means leaving my comfort blanket at home essentially. This will be a bit more difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment