Thursday, December 24, 2009

Odd Dreams and Things

Usually I dream vividly last night this was very true of my dream. I am not sure how to interprets said dreams, I'm not even sure if I want to. The first one should never come true, though I woke up this morning with a distinct feeling it already had, thus I shall be doing some research later about that. The second one if it comes true ever I'll be laughing wherever I am when it does. So if you are near me in 30 years or so (whenever Enterprise type ships become real so I probably will be dead), and I start to spontaneously laugh it is because somewhere out there a captain has a wimp for a son and one of the other kids on the ship forces him to get a tattoo to show his manliness and he gets 42 tattooed on his shoulder by some hot nerdy chick on the ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment