Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Congrats to finding me

You have found me The Normal FemGeek. Here in my first Blog ever I shall tell you a little about me. If you want to know more you are S.O.L. I am your average female geek. I have a life outside of what shall be said when I post here. I am 21 years old, I am going to college in California. I have a few opinions about some things, mostly I don't really care. If I have one though you will know my stance on it. I haven't always been a geek, this is a recent development. I had no brothers growing up so I don't know all of the old school stuff, but I have been picking it up as of late. My friends are really good for that. If you are one of my friends and have found me miraculously I hope you don't realize it is me. Here is the point of this blog: I want to point out some things to you guys out there who think you have to attach yourselves to the females that understand you random references, I also want to talk about things I come across in my life that catch my eye when it comes to stuff in the geek world. There are probably a few more points to this blog that I haven't figured out yet. I'll rant sometimes just to get somethings off my chest. Please feel free to respond to anything you have an opinion on, I will if I have time take your opinion into account and you may even get me to change my mind on something. If you want to link me something...don't I will get hundreds of those if I say do. So pass on my blog to some friends if you find this interesting. If you want to that is. Stick around and enjoy, you may read something funny. So here it is the beginning of The Normal FemGeek's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment