Thursday, November 19, 2009

Things That Annoy Me

Today I was in class and I started thinking of things that annoy me. I came up with seven things. On the back side of that paper I wrote down seven things that make me smile. Sadly it took me longer to come up with the things that make me smile. As this list grows I will probably add more here.
1. Stupid people (not the handicapped but people who lack common sense)

2. "Green" Friday AKA Black Friday (See #1) Some stores these days have taken to calling what is traditionally known as Black Friday "Green" Friday. Their excuse it sounds nicer, and it's the color of money. These people must not a) know the origins of black Friday or/and b) are #1 or/and c) have never worked retail. If you are "a" let me tell you the origins of "Black Friday". "The term "Black Friday" originated in Philadelphia in reference to the heavy traffic on that day More recently, merchants and the media have used it instead to refer to the beginning of the period in which retailers go from being in the red (i.e., posting a loss on the books) to being in the black (i.e., turning a profit).(Wikipedia:Black Friday)" So I cheated with that but I've known that sentence (minus the bit about the traffic) since I was 5 when I asked my mom what Black Friday meant.

3. The people who with EVERY single picture say "It's photoshoped" (see #1) I DON'T care if it is or not! It looks cool. The only time it matters is if the person says it's not. Then they might be telling the truth if they did it themselves, you never know. Not the point. Point is, I DON'T care if you think it's photoshoped or not, get over it and stop fighting over it with EVERY single picture PLEASE. Thank you.

4. Twilight and it's fans (see #1 and previous post about it)

5. Fox tails in my socks (first post not about stupid people hmmm sensing a trend)

6. Pointless long books...I am not even going to start.

7. Materialistic people (see #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment