Saturday, November 14, 2009

Without a doubt

Without a doubt I have nothing to say.
I wish I did have something to say.
I wish that I could just get in a car and drive off into the sunset for a bit and find something to do, but I can't. Responsibilities keep me here and now. With a ridiculous amount of pages to read for a class and over 1000 words to type for NaNo tonight I can't. That all doesn't matter though because I'm doubting everything right now. When I say everything I mean almost everything. I wonder how much certain things are worth it right now. I wonder if I'm really happy. I wonder if I'm going in the right direction in life. Just because I've had it planned out perfectly for years doesn't mean it is what is actually good for me. Suddenly something feels very very wrong and I can't explain it.
Tonight I'm going to go out and eat, enjoy myself a bit and try just try to figure out what is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment